Carterville Elementary’s PTO meets monthly, typically on the first TUESDAY of the month at 3:30. If you would like to be more involved at the school, we would love for you to come to a PTO meeting or reach out to one of the officers.
President: Teri Foreman
VP: Megan White
Secretary: Sarah Greek
Treasurer: Jessica Barns
There are many ways to be involved with PTO. Here are some of the events hosted by the PTO:
1. Monthly PTO Meetings
2. School Carnival, in early March, but we are planning all year long!
3. Teacher Appreciation Lunch, in May
4. Popcorn Fridays once a month
5. Field Day, day before the last day of school in May
6. Class Parties for holidays or other special occasions
7. School Book Fairs, typically twice a year, once in the fall and once in the Spring
Even if you're not able to help during the school day, there are still many ways to be involved!